Advertisement

#154 ESP8266 Wemos D1 Mini HOME 🏠 ALONE monitoring project

#154 ESP8266 Wemos D1 Mini HOME 🏠 ALONE monitoring project Monitor that a person is still OK without an intrusive camera

Send me your JLCPCB Username if you need PCB coupons (Limited Quantity)
$2 for PCB Prototype(Any Color):
Coupons remaining: See pinned comment under this video

My project to monitor that my mum was OK, by monitoring her general activity / movement, has been running for several months now.

All this info and more (eg the huge sketch) on my GitHub:


This project uses a Wemos D1 Mini ESP8266 to upload data to ThingSpeak, and IoT data storage repository; very easy to use and FREE. In the video I'll show you the graph that is automatically created.

Even better is the Android Phone app that links directly to your ThingSpeak channel and can display the chart in real time. You can customise the chart somewhat and I find this app essential.

I'm going to build V2 very soon and for this I have developed a 4-layer PCB (just about, anyway). It looks lovely in Matt Black, at no extra charge from JLCPCB.com - watch the video to see it!

-----------------------------------------------------
LINKS LINKS LINKS LINKS
-----------------------------------------------------

Android ThingSpeak viewer, free version (ThingView - ThingSpeak viewer)


ThingView paid for version £1.69


Thingspeak data repository - free and easy to do (I estimate that you can set it all up in 1 hour)


Banggood ESP8266 Wemos D1 Module - Until July 31st just $2.29 when sent from China!!!


Tripler Base Board


SD Card


OLED Screen


Single prototyping board


---

If you like this video please give it a thumbs up, share it and if you're not already subscribed please consider doing so and joining me on my Arduinite journey

My channel and blog are here:
------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------

ESP8266,D1 Mini,Vulnerable Person Monitor,person monitor,monitor,Home Alone,Wemos D1,Wemos D Mini,Thingspeak,PIR,JLCPCB,4 layer PCB,4-layer PCB,Four layer PCB,Matt black PCB,esp8266 projects,wemos d1 mini,internet of things,d1 esp8266,d1 mini arduino,esp8266 arduino,Arduino,Beginners,C++,electronics,programming,gadgets,microcontrollers,touch switch,esp8266 wifi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments