Advertisement

1 YEAR on YOUTUBE! What to expect? 5 Frequently asked about Topics

1 YEAR on YOUTUBE! What to expect? 5 Frequently asked about Topics I posted my 1st video July 15th 2018. Now a year later I am going to share what I learned and bust a couple myths about starting a YouTube channel. Fear, getting started, Important Metrics, interacting with and gaining subscribers, Money/View/Subs?

Timestamps:
Fear of getting made fun of:

How I got started:

Important YouTube Metrics:

Interacting with and gaining subscribers:

How much money I made? Views? Subs?


My name is Aaron and I am a Medical Student in the US. Thank you for your support and please let me know if there is anyway I can help you!

IG @aaron_el_mas_cabron use my hashtag!! #makeyourownluck
Twitter @Aaron_Trillo

If you want to join my email list just shoot me an email at aarontrillo.yt@gmail.com and I will add you!

Pre-Med Advice Playlist:


Day in the life of a Medical Student playlist:


Live Stream Playlist:


If you want to support me and buy things on Amazon use my link! It costs no extra to you and I get a small commission to help pay for medschool!

Here are a few items I have really enjoyed and have used DAILY for the past year.

Surface Pro laptop I use everyday. I never used a mac. Also I use the i7 version. The i5 is a bit cheaper and just as capable:

I recently got a new pair of Galaxy Buds and they are GAME CHANGING! I know it sounds dramatic but seriously wireless earphones that can be recharged in case or by using my phone is insane:

Water Bottle that I like to use is a Stainless Steel Hydroflask. Liquid actually stays cold even when left in a hot car:

I like writing notes on these Legal Pads. I only started using these when I started medschool but have actually really enjoyed them. Maybe it is the sound it makes when I finish my notes and rip the page out:

I use different colored gel pens for writing my notes and I like these that are available pretty cheap but last a long time:

aaron trillo,medical school,medschool,medical student,medstudent,pre-med,premed,advice,college,studying,medstudent vlog,student doctor,MCAT,how to study for the MCAT,how to start on youtube,youtube channel ideas,youtube channel ideas 2019,best topic to start youtube channel,youtube tips,make money on youtube,ideas for youtube channel,youtube video ideas,how to make money on youtube,channel ideas for youtube,youtube channel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments