Advertisement

Yikes, this is Quite Embarrassing

Yikes, this is Quite Embarrassing Hi Travel Lovers, Kyia here. So like my title states, this is quite embarrassing because I've been posting blogs and uploading videos but never introduced myself to you. Thank goodness, it's never too late to mend mistakes.

1st, I want to thank you for following me and being part of my travel club.

2nd, I want you to get to know me better and I definitely want to get to know you better as well.

I've previously spent 9 years at Delta Air Lines in various roles from reservations, airport ticket & gate customer care, baggage service, and cargo. Currently, I'm a full-service travel agent for the last 7 years and I recently became a Franchise Owner with Cruise Planners. The name of my travel agency is Nubian Journeys Travel Club.

While I'm a full-service travel agent, I specialize in Cruises, Groups, Corporate & Incentive Travel. I desire to share my love & enthusiasm for world travel & My #1 goal is to inspire you to travel.

I was born & raised in the Bronx, NY but I currently reside in Durham, NC with my 2 adorable kitty cats Marley & Sheba. I love all things Travel and I love to travel.

My #1 favorite way to travel is by Cruising. My favorite destinations are Africa, the Caribbean, Hawaii, and London. My favorite music are Gospel, R&B, Reggae & Soca. My favorite food is Caribbean, Italian & Soul Food. My favorite fast food is White Castles.

Enough about me, I would love to know more about you so please share in the comments below. What's your favorite way to travel? What was your last country visited? What are your travel questions?

Come visit me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter @NubianJourneys and if you're ready to expand your horizons by traveling the world, contact me in the comments below or at kyia@nubianjourneys.com

If you're a Sophisticated, Grown & Sexy Gen X baby like me then join my travel group at

I look forward to providing you valuable travel tips and engaging with you and I'll see you next Tuesday on Kyia TV.

1-Love

Embarrasing Introduction,Hello,Allow me to introduce myself,Hi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments