Advertisement

The Safest Way Into Tomorrow- TSO 2017 (480p minimum recommended)

The Safest Way Into Tomorrow- TSO 2017  (480p minimum recommended) (These videos sound fine with mediocre headphones...but if you have “in-ear” earphones that can handle some bass, even better)

Paul O’Neill once commented he was inspired by a show where there was no bad seat in the house. He wanted that for his own show and he succeeded.

Some of my fellow Trans-Siberian Tubers out there have done a great job of getting some awesome close-ups of the stage and the performers. I’ve been fortunate enough that some old junior college classmates have shared their up close clips with me since I started using internet. Since I am unable to get that close to the stage, I decided to make the best of the seats opposite of the stage. Instead of landscape position I decided to try portrait. From that distance I could still get the entire stage plus the crowd on the floor and the ceiling which can actually be pretty cool considering TSO’s amazing light show. This not only help me document great sights and sounds of TSO but to bring home with me the awesome presence of being in a crowded arena with like-minded fans.

(These songs were performed closely to one another, therefore are edited to individualize them. A minimum of 480p or more in your playback settings is recommended for best picture)

recommended)

Post a Comment

0 Comments