Advertisement

Me and my bros got the best synergy together! We're always finishing each other! - Rainbow Six Seige

Me and my bros got the best synergy together! We're always finishing each other! - Rainbow Six Seige ... thats it. just finishing each other.
Rainbow Six Seige Moments that im not too sure its been awhile
Please like the video if you enjoyed :)

Subscibe for more:
Look at my pics:
Keep up on my tweets!
Follow my twitch:

Other Gamers:
Cob -
McNasty -
Byze -
SMii7Y -
Doo -

//Outro music by bbno$




//Song - Sriracha

-

Background music from
by Englewood






Rainbow Six,Rainbow 6,Rainbow Six Seige,Rainbow 6 Seige,R6S,R6,Kryoz,KryozGaming,Funny,Funny Moments,Funny Videos,Humour,Humor,Dark,Satire,SMii7Y,with Friends,Rainbow 6 Moments,Moments,Funtage,

Post a Comment

0 Comments