Advertisement

It's a chopper baby! .. a replica of GRACE from the movie Pulp Fiction

It's a chopper baby! .. a replica of GRACE from the movie Pulp Fiction Many thanks to my son Brad for shooting and editing this video depicting the scenes from the movie Pulp Fiction.

Having watched the movie Pulp Fiction over and over again I decided to build the bike GRACE from the movie. Starting with an old FXR that I have pretty much transformed into a daily rider that I will show in local bike and car shows. We have reenacted the scenes from Pulp Fiction using local locations here in my home town. Thanks for watching. Leave a message.

Pulp Fiction,Pulp Fiction Grace,Pulp Fiction Motorcycle,Bruce Willis Pulp Fiction,Bruce Willis Grace,Bruce Willis Motorcycle,Fxr,Fxr custom,Zed,Zeds Motorcycle,Zeds dead,Zed grace,zed pulp fiction,1992 FXR,grace,grace chopper,for chopper,movie bikes,famous bikes,pulp fiction pawn,zeds grace,butch pulp fiction,butch grace,

Post a Comment

0 Comments