Advertisement

I Couldn't Have Done This Without You | Summer Shredding Ep. 10

I Couldn't Have Done This Without You | Summer Shredding Ep. 10 This video hit me in the feels. No, not the editing game which is absolutely sick ;) I'm referring to the ending message and I truly mean it when I say that I couldn't have done this without you all.

This prep has been on another level of mental for me. But it's the amazing support system of positivity and encouragement that not only pushes me to persevere but is also my "why" as to the reason I'm going through this.

Much love, fam. Enjoy the video - 6 days out now from the stage.

Follow Jonathan and Bryan!



Work directly with me!
-1:1 customized programs with coaching.
-Training and nutrition plans to build a healthy physique with the functionality to match.
Visit www.aowlife.com and let's get started towards your best self today!

SHOP BODYBUILDING.COM


AMBITION THREADS


-----

Let's connect! Follow me on social media:
Facebook:

Instagram:

Twitter:

lifestyle,summer shredding classic 2019,thank you,couldn't have done it without you,real talk,the truth,vlog,lifestyle vlog,bodybuilding motivation,push workout,full push workout,training vlog,summer shredding,alphalete,alphalete athletics,contest prep,bodybuilding.com,aesthetics motivation,men's physique,workout videos,6 days out,fitness videos,shredded,abs motivation,natural bodybuilding,this meant a lot,chest workout,chest motivation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments