Advertisement

HOW TO ENTERTAIN A BABY | 2 month old | Life Of a Fab Mom

HOW TO ENTERTAIN A BABY  | 2 month old | Life Of a Fab Mom This video is to give you some ideas of how to entertain a 2 month old as that they are very small but I give you helpful tips to help you in day to day life.
I hope you like and share this vide and subscribe to my Chanel.


ABOUT ME
Im Elisa mother of 3 teenage girls one 5 year old girl and a 3 month old boy and a wife.Im beauty and fashion enthusiast but but I love more in life is God and my family.

I have always done beauty and hair related videos as that im in hair and beauty business and now after having my baby boy and as I'm now stay at home mom, I started doing more family related videos and vlogs too, on day to day life and helpful baby n kids related videos. I make new videos every Tuesday and Saturday .

Im doing family related videos and vlogs to help new parents as well as all the parents that can find these videos helpful and also to have my kids life recorded as time flies by so quickly.

I hope you guys enjoy and find my videos helpful as I make them with lots of love :)

#howtoentertainababy #babies #2monthold #tummytime,#2mothold,#baby,#howto,

Post a Comment

0 Comments