Advertisement

How To Do (The Ujjayi Breathing Technique) A Calming Breathwork Meditation

How To Do (The Ujjayi Breathing Technique) A Calming Breathwork Meditation This Ujjayi Breathing Technique is a Calming Breathwork Meditation that utilises ujjayi pranayama in order to reduce anxiety, stress, and worry. Enjoy & try this pranayama exercise daily for best results!

Taking ayahuasca with me, I'll be there from the 28th - 30th of June, and then the 5th - 7th of July In FLORIDA! 🌞 Link below this post.


Find me on SOCIAL MEDIA!
My Instagram @ Ryan_j_cropper
My Twitter: @Ryan_j_cropper
My Website for Video Courses:
My Facebook Profile:
My Facebook page:
My YouTube channel (Ryan Cropper)
My 2nd Channel (Astral Projection Vlogs) -
Our Facebook Group:

ujjayi breathing,the ujjayi breathing technique,calming,breathwork,breathwork meditation,breathwork for anxiety,breathwork for sleep,breathwork for trauma,ujjayi pranayama,pranayama,pranayama breathing,pranayama breathing techniques,ryan cropper meditation,ryan cropper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments