Advertisement

Giving Starbucks Employees $1,000 If They Spell My Name Right! Mimi Locks challenge

Giving Starbucks Employees $1,000 If They Spell My Name Right! Mimi Locks challenge Giving Starbucks Employees $1,000 If They Spell My Name Right! In this Mimi Locks challenge that Faze Rug just did, we go with our best friends to different Starbucks stores and locations to order secret menu items, pink drink and frappuccinos and the last Starbucks barista to spell our names right gets a prize of $1000 cash. I love making this food challenge with my friends ordering a lot of Starbucks drinks and food.

giving starbucks employees $1000 if they spell my name right,mimi locks,faze rug,giving starbucks employees,whatever you can spell,spell challenge,spell my name right,starbucks,starbucks secret menu,last to spell,starbucks employees,food challenge,whatever you spell,

Post a Comment

0 Comments