Advertisement

DID I SEE A GHOST IN THE ABANDONED RAILWAY STATION? YOU TELL ME!

DID I SEE A GHOST IN THE ABANDONED RAILWAY STATION? YOU TELL ME! Another exploring adventure! This time, I was in the Black Forest of Germany, at an abandoned railroad yard. Again it was very spooky. Some of the locals say the place is haunted and they avoid entering the place.

At one point I saw this creepy 'sighting'! I even took a picture of it! You can see it in the video. It was very scary but I documented the sighting. It was probably just a model, posing for a photo session. But darn, it was very creepy! You tell me what I saw!

Because of all the warnings people gave me before entering the terrain, I decided not to make a video documentary style. So I did not talk to the camera. I just went in, shoot my footage and then I left again. Even though I was very careful, I almost ran into a bit of trouble. To me, that was the sign to leave the place without delay.

So, I am back home now, preparing a new adventure in the Black Forest, I am told there is this hidden abandoned town, or even a city, with tens or maybe hundreds of abandoned buildings. In my next video, I will show it to you!

See you at the next video!

explore,exploring,adventure,abandoned place,lost place,haunted place,haunted house,haunted building,abandoned building,emptry building,railroad yard,railway station,urban decay,the european,germany,black forest,spooky place,sighting,ghost sighting,docu,documentary,reality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments