Advertisement

DAYZ | Conquering the Town! (Squad Wipe)

DAYZ | Conquering the Town! (Squad Wipe) In this video I picked off a few kills at the NWAF and made my way to Stary Sobor. Upon entering the Military Tents, I saw a few players that lead to about 6 different people. We left alive, and everyone else were dead...

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed!
Let me know your thoughts in the comments and subscribe for future content!

🔺-----MY DAYZ SERVER-----🔺

Survive Zone is a 1PP, Survival/PvP Community Server Host for DayZ. Find out more info on our Discord!

📍----------LIVE STREAM----------📍
All of my footage is recorded Live on YouTube! I stream most days from 14:00 GMT. Come in to say hello!

🔹----------JLK COMMUNITY----------🔹
Discord Server -
Follow Me on Twitter -

🔸----------MUSIC----------🔸
My Music is Licensed By -

🔹-----------PC SPECS-----------🔹
Graphics Card: GTX 1060 3GB -
Processor: Intel (R) Core i7 4790 -
RAM: 2X 8GB Corsair Vengeance -
Storage: 250GB SSD -

🔸---------HOW I RECORD CINEMATICS🔸
I make these cinematics in the DayZ Offline Editor! Here's how to install and use it -

#DAYZ #PVP

jlk,dayz,dayz 1.03,dayz 1.03 update,dayz 1.03 VSS,dayz 1.03 new guns,dayz 1.03 new weapons,dayz 1.03 new,dayz new 1.03 update,1.03 update,dayz pvp,dayz 1.03 gameplay,dayz 1.03 new car,dayz 1.03 gun gameplay,dayz night vision,dayz nvg goggles,dayz 1.03 pvp gameplay,dayz standalone,dayz xbox,dayz 1.02 xbox gameplay,dayz xbox update,dayz 1.03 showcase,airdrops,dayz airdrops,dayz loot,airdrop on dayz,endzone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments