Advertisement

BILL BARR'S CBS INTERVIEW CONFIRMS JEFF SESSIONS WAS NEVER ON THE TRUMP TRAIN

BILL BARR'S CBS INTERVIEW CONFIRMS JEFF SESSIONS WAS NEVER ON THE TRUMP TRAIN Some of you may not like this video. Some of you may even unsubscribe. That's the risk I take for not being a shill or lemming for the Republican Party or for President Trump. I go where the evidence takes me and I call em like I see em regardless of the consequences. Here's another one of those stories... #AGBarr #BillBarr #JeffSessions #JohnHuber #CBSInterview #TrumpTrain #JohnDurham #MichaelHorowitz #RobertMueller #RodRosenstein #FISA #FISAWarrants #JoshBernsteinShow #DeclassifyFISA #JerryNadler #AdamSchiff #NancyPelosi

Bill Barr,Operation Boomerang,John Huber,CBS News,AG Barr,Red Line,John Durham,FISA Warrants,302 Reports,Jerry Nadler,Adam Schiff,Nancy Pelosi,President Trump,Robert Mueller,Josh Bernstein Show,James Comey,James Clapper,John Brennan,Julian Assange,Inspector General,

Post a Comment

0 Comments