Advertisement

APPROPRIATE MAKEUP FOR MEN | "NO MAKEUP" MAKEUP FOR EVERY MAN

APPROPRIATE MAKEUP FOR MEN  | APPROPRIATE MAKEUP FOR MEN | "NO MAKEUP" MAKEUP FOR EVERY MAN

What is appropriate makeup for men?!?! ANY MAKEUP THAT A MAN PUTS ON HIS FACE. But here is some "no makeup" makeup for the everyday man of mystery. For real my dudes, cover your zits.

The Rock wears makeup, so I promise it's not too feminine for you. YOU AREN'T MORE MANLY THAN DWAYNE "THE ROCK" JOHNSON.

I don't know why I'm being so aggressive, it's pretty late and I just want men to feel comfortable in makeup without toxic masculinity getting in the way. I don't think it's too much to ask.

Here are the products I used if you're interested in flawless beauty.

Urban Decay Brow Finish-
Pur Lit Mist-
Nudestix Tinted Blur Stick-
Nudestix Concealer Pencil-
Mac Crystal Glaze Gloss- Discontinued! But sometimes released in collections like the Aladdin one!
Burt's Bees Lip Balm-
Coola Dawn Patrol-


Follow me here:
Instagram:

If you want to see more of Shane and me together:

If you enjoy more dramatic looks:

makeup for every man,no makeup makeup,makeup for men,mens makeup,beauty by the bee,everyday makeup,nudestix,nudestix tinted blur stick,urban decay brow gel,easy makeup for men,makeup tutorial,easy makeup tutorial,professional makeup artist,makeup using your fingers,makeup for beginners,creating perfect skin,evening skin tone,how to easy makeup,mens makeup tutorial,can men wear makeup,mens makeup for beginners,natural makeup for men,mens natural makeup,

Post a Comment

0 Comments