Advertisement

3 WEEKS POSTPARTUM UPDATE + THINKING ABOUT BABY #3? | Liza Adele

3 WEEKS POSTPARTUM UPDATE + THINKING ABOUT BABY #3? | Liza Adele hey guys so today's day in the life vlog is all about 3 weeks postpartum and my 3 week old newborn update! I also answer some highly asked questions like when we are having baby #3 ;) xo

CONNECT WITH ME!!
Subscribe:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Poshmark: @lizaadele
Business Inquiries: LizaAdelePR@gmail.com

_________________________________________________________________

ITEMS SEEN IN VLOG:
My Necklace (use code LIZA for 20% off!):
Nursing Pillow:
Gerber Sooth Probiotic Drops:
My Slippers:
Haaka Pump:
Baby Bottles:
Wubbanub Pacifier:
Ubbi Diaper Pail:
Changing Table:
Elivia&Co Shop (use code BABYQ20 for 20% off):
Stroller Caddy:
Self-Tanner:
Baby Bath:

MY PHONE CASE:
*Use Code LIZA10 for 10% off!*


LULI BEBE DIAPER BAG
*Use code LIZA25 for 25% off!*


MOST ASKED ABOUT ITEMS:
My Double Name Necklace (16 inch):
Toddler Car Seat:
My Initial Necklace:
My Eyeglasses:
My Sunglasses:

MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP:
Curling Wand (for hair):
Lipstick:
Lip Liner:
Lip Gloss:
Eyeliner:
Concealer:
Face Powder:
Blush:
Bronzer:
Highlighter:

MY FILMING EQUIPMENT:
Camera:
Lighting:
Bendy Tripod:
Microphone:
Editing Software:
Desktop:

Disclaimer: I receive commission off of sales made through the links above. This does not cost you any extra & I appreciate your support SO much! xo

#3weeksold #postpartum #lizaadele

3 weeks postpartum,3 weeks old,baby #2,baby watch,birth vlog,day in the life,day in the life with a newborn,earls family,labor and delivery,live birth,liza adele,liza adele labor vlog,mom of two,mommy vlogger,new mom,newborn update,newborn vlog,postpartum care,postpartum depression,postpartum stomach,postpartum stretch marks,postpartum update,pregnancy symptoms,pregnancy update,teen mom,tara henderson,3 weeks postpartum belly,baby #3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments