Advertisement

2 months after this Nipsey Hussle hoax & People are still blinded| No need for disrespect

2 months after this Nipsey Hussle hoax & People are still blinded| No need for disrespect Since I’ve question the Nipsey Hussle “assassination” I’ve received a lot of support, motivation, and positive responses from so many people. But I do get a lot of death threats and disrespectful comments. If Nipsey Hussle asked questions about the government and the deception, lies, and miseducation of the masses that the government displayed. Why would you hate me or any one else that’s asking question about what really happen to Nipsey or what’s going on in the world we live in? It’s a lot of things that do not add up and I will not exclude common sense because of emotions and misdirections. I am not saying I’m 100% right about what happened to Nipsey Hussle, but I do know there’s a lot of things that don’t make sen7e. What do you guys think? Please leave your questions and comments

Nipsey Hussle talk,psyop,hoax,mass deception,lies,government agenda,brainwashed,redpill,news,social media,conspiracy theories,true behind the lies,hoaxes,secret society,illuminati,mk ultra,new world order,mind control,nipsey assasination,

Post a Comment

0 Comments