Advertisement

What I Eat In a Day To Feel Good | vegan

What I Eat In a Day To Feel Good | vegan Another look into what I eat as a vegan. I try to eat intuitively, whole foods plant based with little processed sugar. This past year I have learned so much about what foods make my body feel good and which ones don't. My diet is very personal to me. As everyones should be !
If you're trying to heal something mental or physical, be mindful of certain causes and effects.
For example : Eating when I feel anxious makes me eat more than I need to and causes bloating
or
Eating a lot of gluten makes me feel heavy and tired which leaves less energy for me to share with other people and can make me anxious.
Everything is interconnected. Everything were ingesting through our eyes, ears and stomach has an effect on what energy comes out of us.

🌿 If you want to support me & learn Yoga, Meditation & Tantra practices.. DOWNLOAD MY APP ! - hitominow.me/app 🌿

- MY SOCIAL MEDIA -
IG:
Spotify: thejauntforckandhm

- TINGS -

The Star choker and other jewelry I wear is from here :

Free Airbnb credit for first time users :

$12 off your first seamless order :



- MY EQUIPMENT -
Canon Eos80D
Manfrotto Tripod
Studio Essentials LED ring light

- Hitomi Mochizuki -
Hey I'm Hitomi! I love taking deep mindful breaths and honoring every side of myself.. All the light, dark and shadow. Subscribe for fashion inspiration, self love practices, long rambles on spiritual truths and wholesome stuff all around!

- MORE VIDEOS -

MY MANIFESTATION WISHES :

MY LAST HAUL :

MY TATTOOS:


MY LIFE STORY :

What are your spiritual beliefs?
I currently resonate deeply with Tantra and Hinduism. Buddhism will always play a part in my life as well! 

Thank you for being just who are you.
With so much love,

Hitomi

vegan food,what I eat in a day,healing,spirituality,healthy,sexy,fit,balanced,vegan,self love,what i eat,meal prep,breakfast,lunch,dinner,recipes,recipe ideas,vegan diet,lifestyle,plant based,easy vegan,muscle gain,aesthetic,inspiring,indie,artsy,model diet,body,lean,how to cook,how to vegan,mindful eating,how to be happy,short film,meal ideas,inspiration,what I eat as a model,3 year vegan,healthy diet,fit lifestyle,ootd,motivation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments