Advertisement

TRADER JOES MINI HEALTHY GROCERY HAUL | THINGS I USUALLY BUY

TRADER JOES MINI HEALTHY GROCERY HAUL | THINGS I USUALLY BUY hello guys!!

this video is all about the STAPLES that I buy during almost every Trader Joes trip! I also threw in a few items that I typically never buy!!

there will definitely be more grocery hauls in the future because, let me tell you... I LOVE food, shopping, and filming!!! I am finally getting back to being my healthy self after a surgery! I hope you enjoy this video, please SUBSCRIBE........ thank u!!

Where else to find me:
Instagram: www.instagram.com/simplytaylorb
Fitness Instagram: www.instagram.com/simplyfittaylorb
Twitter: www.twitter.com/simplytaylorb

trader joes,grocery,haul,healthy,food,recipe,store,shop,fitness,fit,blonde,girl,avocado,meal,prep,meal prep,quinoa,recycle,fruit,vegetables,smart sweets,whole foods,macros,protein,snacks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments