Advertisement

► Tony Stark | I am Iron Man [ENDGAME MAJOR SPOILERS ⚠]

► Tony Stark | I am Iron Man [ENDGAME MAJOR SPOILERS ⚠] "Part of the journey is the end... Whatever it takes"

Hello foxes!
What can I say, exept I'm broken 😥
Tony Stark was here during 11 long years, and imagine the MCU without him is very difficult... But I think that it's a beautiful (and sad but beautiful) ending for him.

We love you 3000! And we love you Robert Downey Jr. !

Thank you so much for watching

►Movies: Iron Man 1, 2 and 3 ; Avengers ; Avengers Age of Ultron ; Avengers Infinity War ; Avengers Endgame ; Captain America Civil War , Spider Man Homecoming
►Music: "Rise" by John Dreamer ; remake by Patrick P.

iron man,death,endgame,clips,spoilers,scene,captain america,whatever it takes,part of the journey is the end,tony stark,spider man,pepper,peter parker,rise,john dreamer,tribute,maddy w,

Post a Comment

0 Comments