Advertisement

The Royals - Keep myself to myself // Mix it up girl ( Capri JA 1969 )

The Royals - Keep myself to myself // Mix it up girl ( Capri JA 1969 ) From M&M Sound box !!!

The Royals - Keep myself to myself // Mix it up girl ( Capri JA 1969 ) . Boss reggae time with two great songs from The Royals produced by Lloyd Edwards on the Capri Label , most common to see these two song in the UK press . Keep myself to myself also known as "Think you too bad" released in UK with Trojan and Mix it up girl also known as "Don't mix me up" released in UK with the Duke label .

the royals,early reggae,reggae,boss reggae,keep myself to myself,mix it up girl,lloyd edwards,trojan records,duke records,think you too bad,don't mix me up,capri records,skinhead reggae,jamaica,kingston,

Post a Comment

0 Comments