There are a lot of these zombie map tier list videos out on YouTube and let me tell you. All those videos are wrong, and only I have the correct tier list! Obviously, I'm joking. Everyone has their own opinion about what map should go in what rank, and blah-blah-blah. Let me tell you though, I have experiences with all maps and I think i accurately explain my spots and why they belong where they belong. Also, there is no such thing as a BAD zombies map. None of these maps are worthy of an "F Tier." That's nonsense. But there is a clear deviation of the good ones to the godly ones.
ONCE AGAIN: THIS IS MY OPINION, THEREFORE, YOU SHOULDN'T GET ANNOYED OF SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION.
The title is obviously a meme. There is no such thing as a "correct" ranking of anything. Only opinions.
JOIN THE OFFICIAL DISCORD MADE BY SILENT -
If you happen to enjoy this video in any way, shape, or form then why not subscribe for more amazing content from me.
Please leave feedback it's always appreciated.
My Twitter -
My Twitch -
Check out my most popular videos :D
Top 5 Best Camping Spots In Zombies Chronicles -
Vodka ft. Nikolai Belinski - Camila Cabello’s Havana PARODY -
42,000+ Points On Round 1 No Gobblegums on Moon Remastered -
Top 5 Best Training Spots In Revelations -
0 Comments