Advertisement

THE *CORRECT* RANKING OF ALL ZOMBIES MAPS - Call Of Duty Zombies Maps Tier List

THE *CORRECT* RANKING OF ALL ZOMBIES MAPS - Call Of Duty Zombies Maps Tier List There are a lot of these zombie map tier list videos out on YouTube and let me tell you. All those videos are wrong, and only I have the correct tier list! Obviously, I'm joking. Everyone has their own opinion about what map should go in what rank, and blah-blah-blah. Let me tell you though, I have experiences with all maps and I think i accurately explain my spots and why they belong where they belong.
Also, there is no such thing as a BAD zombies map. None of these maps are worthy of an "F Tier." That's nonsense. But there is a clear deviation of the good ones to the godly ones.

ONCE AGAIN: THIS IS MY OPINION, THEREFORE, YOU SHOULDN'T GET ANNOYED OF SOMEONE ELSE'S OPINION.

The title is obviously a meme. There is no such thing as a "correct" ranking of anything. Only opinions.

JOIN THE OFFICIAL DISCORD MADE BY SILENT -

If you happen to enjoy this video in any way, shape, or form then why not subscribe for more amazing content from me.
Please leave feedback it's always appreciated.

My Twitter -

My Twitch -

Check out my most popular videos :D

Top 5 Best Camping Spots In Zombies Chronicles -

Vodka ft. Nikolai Belinski - Camila Cabello’s Havana PARODY -

42,000+ Points On Round 1 No Gobblegums on Moon Remastered -

Top 5 Best Training Spots In Revelations -

Tier ranking,tier ranking video,tier list video,tier list zombies,tier list ranking all treyarch zombies maps,ranking all zombies maps,ranking all zombies maps worst to best,tier maker,tier list maker,tier maker cod,tier maker zombies maps,tier ranking all zombies maps,zombies maps ranked,zombies maps tier list,tier maker zombies,f tier zombies maps,s tier zombies maps,worst zombies movies,best zombies movies,tier list treyarch zombies,cooleoguy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments