Advertisement

Slime color names & examples, fun for kids

Slime color names & examples, fun for kids #slime #colors #kids
Hey kids, let me show you different colors in slime which is also known as goo.
I also tell you what are some things in real world related to the color. For example yellow is mango and banana. Purple is berries, grapes, and eggplant. Redis apple and tomatoes. Blue is sky and parrot. Pink is strawberry ice cream. Green is cucumber and grass.
Yellow slime, red slime, purple slime, blue slime, green slime, pink slime.
I ask you questions like "Hey kids! do you know which one is green color?" In response my mama touches different tiny buckets of slime and I ask "Is this green color?" "Is this red color?" "Is this blue color?".
In the end mama picks up the color and plays with it so that you can see the color in goo slime.

Slime,Colors,Kids,

Post a Comment

0 Comments