Advertisement

Seiko SBBN029 platinum tuna, plenty of fun on land and water

Seiko SBBN029 platinum tuna, plenty of fun on land and water Seiko Platinum Tuna is one of cherished tuna as it is very special. The looks and lame is very alluring and really you will just purposely look at it at night or when you are driving through a tunnel. It gave me that special feeling that I am not a diver but I know I can with this watch on my hand.

There is really many positive things I can say about this watch but I will stick with heritage, history, premium materials and the fact is that there are many after market straps and bracelets to match.

I do not feel the weight of the watch as much as many who feared. This is after all a quartz watch.

If there was a tip to myself, wear this out to the ocean not the mall.

Seiko,Seiko Tuna,Tuna,Platinum Tuna,SBBN029,

Post a Comment

0 Comments