Advertisement

Period life hacks + routine!! Vlog

Period life hacks + routine!! Vlog I got my period this year and so here is a little more of my life as a new woman!

MORE GIRL'S ONLY videos:
Bras -
Bra shopping -


Routine for productive girls

To comment on this go to Instagram
or in the COMMUNITY tab
*YOUTUBE HAS DISABLED COMMENTS AS THEY WORK TO IMPROVE THE PLATFORM FOR KIDS*

My Fashion

SUBSCRIBE HERE

ANNIE ROSE POSTING SCHEDULE:
Wednesdays (sometimes) - 1pm CST school year: 9am CST vacation
Thursdays - Lifestyle 1-2pm CST school year: 9am CST vacation
Fridays - Vlog 1-2pm CST school year: 9am CST vacation
Saturdays - Lifestyle 9am CST all year
Sundays - Vlog 1-2pm CST school year

Annie Rose loves to film and edit videos that reflect a positive, happy worldview. Negative comments are ignored or deleted. Monitored by Annie's parents.

SOCIALS
INSTAGRAM @annie_rose_cole
TWITTER @Annierose_cole
FACEBOOK @AnnieRoseClub
EMAIL: AnnieRoseChannel@gmail.com
ADDRESS P.O. Box 1476, Pinehurst, Texas 77362 USA

SUBSCRIBE TO LILY KATE (My sister, used to be ANNIE'S VLOGS)


BFF HOPE MARIE

BF Erdnerds

first period,period,period story,my first period,the day i started my period,i started my period,teen,channel,vlog,popular teen channel,teen channel,storytime,annie rose storytime,annie rose first period,annie first period,annie first,tmi,first period story,first period stories,1st period,period hacks,period routine,girls like you,periods 101,periods in school,periods at,annie rose,annie period stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments