Advertisement

Looney Tunes - ROBLOX-ized! - Sinkin' in the Bathtub - April 19th, 1930 (READ DESCRIPTION!)

Looney Tunes - ROBLOX-ized! - Sinkin' in the Bathtub - April 19th, 1930 (READ DESCRIPTION!) I know it has been a long time since my last Roblox Looney Tunes cartoon, but as you guys may have heard on my Deal or No Deal run, I've been very busy with schools and all, and I had like no time to work on these. Another thing, if you think this doesn't look right, I DON'T CARE! YOU should atleast give me credit for trying! I've been working on this one for the past 9 months, and i'm more than glad to be done with it! I've worked what I can work with on these shorts, and this is the result of my hard work! So, insult me all you guys want! You're only going to be hurting yourselves, because this short was the hardest one to make, and it took so long too. So, enjoy this, everyone, and to those who took their time to read, and enjoy this video, thank you very much for your time, and I appreciate you! Especially you, Looney Tunes - ROBLOX-ized fans across the world!

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976; Allowance is made for "Fair Use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. No copyright infringement intended. Promotional use only. All rights and credit go directly to its rightful owners.

looney,tunes,looney tunes,roblox,looney tunes roblox,bosko,honey,robloxized,robloxmaster642,sinkin,in,the,bathtub,sinkin in,the bathtub,sinkin in the,in the bathtub,1930,sinkin in the bathtub,first,warner,bros,warner bros,brothers,cartoon,first cartoon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments