Advertisement

***LIVE NOW FOR PATRONS***EXTENDED INTERVIEW WITH TONY PARSONS FROM ZERO & ONE (NON-DUALITY)

***LIVE NOW FOR PATRONS***EXTENDED INTERVIEW WITH TONY PARSONS FROM ZERO & ONE (NON-DUALITY) PLEASE NOTE: From Episode 50 onwards I am only making my videos/podcast available for people who sign up to support on Patreon. Everything I have created so far as been put out there for free with an option of donating. And that just hasn't worked unfortunately to help fund this. So I really have no choice but to try this route and hope that some of you who like the podcast can support. So if you go to Patreon and give $5 (€4.46) or more a month you will get everything that I do. If for whatever reason you can't afford it, please email me at frank.mccaughey@gmail.com to let me know and I will help. And if you do sign up it will really really encourage me to take this on. Hope you can!!!.

In regards future podcasts after episode 50 and this interview with Tony and other interviews & films, I will perhaps in time give them for free in youtube, but am giving patrons first opportunity to view them. Hope you understand. But email if you want to know more as to why.

You can sign up to Patreon here:

(NON-DUALITY)

Post a Comment

0 Comments