Advertisement

Leo May 2019 - A WAKE UP CALL TO FINISH THIS SITUATION!

Leo May 2019 - A WAKE UP CALL TO FINISH THIS SITUATION! I would like to thank you very much all the subscribers that are keeping up with my channel and say that I really appreciate your attention.

I also want to thank very very much everybody that are sending me emails enquiring and booking private readings.

I have right now some promotional readings with special prices until July 2019 as follows:

One off consultation (video recorded) - 45 minutes / $70.
Once consultation (video recorded) + 20 minutes follow up after two weeks of the first reading - $100 / 45 minutes + 20 minutes.

If you are interested, just send me an email and we go from there.

Every tarot reader knows his/ her own needs and the long path it was taken for their learning and accumulated experience, with that being said, every tarot reader knows their own value and the value of their work.

Thanks a lot!
#Leo #tarot reading #zodiac sign #Leo May 2019

tarot reading,life coach,zodiac sign,empowering mentorship,leo may 2019,leo tarot,tarot reading for beginners,leo love reading,love reading tarot,love reading pick a card,love reading 2019,leo may 2019 tarot,leo may 2019 horoscope,leo may 2019 tarot reading,the crossroads,the crossroads tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments