Advertisement

I'M SCARED OF MY MOM'S BOYFRIEND! HORROR STORY ANIMATED

I'M SCARED OF MY MOM'S BOYFRIEND! HORROR STORY ANIMATED 7-Second Riddles Horror Story | 7-Second Riddles Horror Edition
#HorrorStory #HorrorStoryAnimated

I’m about to tell you a true horror story that still makes me shiver every time I think about it! I have no idea what I would do If I was this girl! Would I tell my mom what happened? I really don’t know. I hope you will share your thoughts and suggestions in the comments and who knows maybe your advice will help this girl go through this horror story without any harm!

I used to be afraid of so many different things, but now, after my mom’s new boyfriend moved in with us… well, a lot of things that scared me before got put into perspective. And if you think that I’m just an overly dramatic girl and dislike the guy simply because he lives with my mom – wait till the end of my story!

It started about a week ago when my mom, who was acting a little nervous, introduced me to Clint – her new boyfriend. By that time, I had already heard a lot about him, but finally meeting him was a shock. The thing is, my mom is a very classy middle-aged woman – she dresses elegantly, she has a stable office job and is well-respected there. And Clint… he turned out to be a twenty-something-year-old, grungy-looking guy, covered with weird tattoos and his hair, well it probably hadn’t been washed in years. I looked at them in awe – they seemed like the weirdest couple you could possibly picture. But my mom was clearly in love and happy with him… so I decided to keep an open mind. We had some polite small talk and I remember thinking to myself that maybe he wasn’t that bad. A couple of days later they announced that Clint was going to move in with us.

He brought his stuff over to our house on Sunday while I was at home, chilling in the living room. I noticed something weird in the box of his things. And even though I’m not a snooper or anything, I thought that maybe it wouldn’t be bad if I took a closer look. After all, he left it right in the middle of the room for everyone to see… I made a step toward the box and picked up the thing that caught my attention. It was a black ceramic goat skull with a golden pentagram between the horns. I knew that it was probably just a figurine, but… I don’t know, I couldn’t help but think that it had a really bad vibe.

“Hey!” I heard Clint yelling from behind my back. “Don’t you dare touch my stuff!”

Startled by him, I accidentally dropped the skull. It fell down and cracked into pieces. And among the shatters I noticed several small sachet bags that were apparently hidden inside of it. I bent down to pick it up, but Clint stopped me. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around. His eyes were burning with rage.

“I… I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…“ I said.

“Silence!” he hissed angrily. “You must never touch my stuff, d’ you understand me?!”

I was too overwhelmed and scared to even answer, I just nodded quickly and looked down.

“Don’t ever go anywhere near it, you hear me?!” he continued.

“Yes,” I almost sobbed. His hand was still clasped on my wrist and it was starting to hurt.

I heard my mom’s footsteps and right before she entered the room he let me go.

“Hey, what’s going on here?”

He turned around with the most charming smile you can possibly imagine.

“Stephy was just helping me unpack and she… WE accidentally dropped this thing. But it’s no biggie!”

He smiled once again and bent down on the floor to pick up the shatters. While doing so, he discreetly picked up those small sachet bags and hid them in his pocket. I glanced at my mom and saw that she was looking at me disapprovingly and didn’t notice anything.

“Stephany, you have to be more careful! Especially when it comes to other people’s belongings!”

I was too shocked and overwhelmed to say anything, but before I could even peep Clint was back at his feet with that creepily friendly smile.

“Oh, don’t be hard on her, dear! She was just trying to be helpful!”

He threw the shatters away and approached my mom. They kissed and that made me really uncomfortable. I blushed and looked down. After a second, my mom pulled away from Clint.

“Okay, you two keep bonding, I’m gonna go make us some lunch!”

The second she left the room, as if turned off by a switch, Clint’s smile disappeared immediately. He looked at me with anger and...


Music: Epidemic Sound 
Music: Youtube Library

Subscribe to 7-Second Riddles:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join us on Social Media:

Facebook:
Instagram:
Website:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more videos and articles visit:

riddles,brain teasers,riddles with answers,brain teasers with answers,test your brain,puzzles,7-Second Riddles,horror story animated,horror story,7 second riddles horror story,7 second riddles horror edition,7 second riddles horror,horror,7 second riddles horror mom's boyfriend,true horror story,true horror,camp horror,school horror story,scary story,story animated,horror stories,true stories scary stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments