Advertisement

I Spent the Night in my Girlfriends House & She had No Idea... (24 Hour Challenge)

I Spent the Night in my Girlfriends House & She had No Idea... (24 Hour Challenge) Today I spent the night in Maddie's house and she had NO IDEA. This video was INTENSE and I can't believe I actually did this.
Thank you all so much for watching & we'll see you guys on TUESDAY!

XO,
Maddie and Elijah

---------------------

↓ FOLLOW US ↓

Maddie’s Beauty Channel:


Maddie's Twitter:
Elijah's Twitter:

Maddie's Instagram:
Elijah's Instagram:

Maddie's Snapchat - live_wild
Elijah's Snapchat - thewireboyy


Business inquires: maddieandelijah1998@gmail.com

maddie and elijah,maddie joy,elijah wireman,i spent the night in my girlfriends house,i spent the night,i spent the night in my own house,i spent the night in my house,spent the night in my girlfriends house,spent the night in my boyfriends house,hiding in my girlfriends house,hiding in my boyfriends house,24 hour overnight challenge,24 hour challenge,24 hours in my girlfriends room,overnight challenge,24 hours,challenge,home,house,morgz,kiera bridget,

Post a Comment

0 Comments