Advertisement

I see quite a few people are wondering what's going on with me (true Freeman) well here we go

I see quite a few people are wondering what's going on with me (true Freeman) well here we go If you appreciate the work I do and want to support you can do so throught my cash app:

Emails
truefreeman1@gmail.com
str8exposingem@gmail.com
Channels
sub to my main channel (True Freeman)

Subscribe to (TheReal TrueFreeman)
my new channel

Subscribe to (TrueFreeman 2)

Subscribe to (True Freeman3)

SUbscribe to (TrueFreeman5)

Sub to (Str8exposingem)


Subscribe to my HandyMan TrueFreeman Do it Yourself channel

Talkshoe link
Call in number 724-444-7444 call id 125445# then press 1# if you want to chime in press *8

Tommy Sotomayor,stalking,crime,social media,Fatherless America,shootingfirearm selfe defense,True Freeman,harassmentcoon Hassan Campbell,truth,breaking news,#hangoutsonair,Hangouts On Air,#hoa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments