Advertisement

i can't afford the college i want

i can't afford the college i want just so you know:

a) ofc, this title is "clickbait" tbh its just the shortest way i could summarize my discussion, please take no offense to it

b) this is unscripted and my first take, i just turned on the camera and started talking; so it is repetitive (to say the least) and perhaps won’t make sense to everyone.

c) this is my experience/thought process, i am not undermining anyone’s decision in regard to college, when i say “smart choice” i am referring to what was the smart choice for me. it might not be the same for you

d) i decided to also not edit this video, because these are my genuine thoughts, and i want you to see it all

e) again, i understand my privilege in regards to college, that i got into good colleges, and that i have economic benefits. i understand and by no means equate my situation with anyone else’s as i understand this fact, and i apologize if by any means i make it seem so

f) and finally, this is my story. so it might be very different from yours, this is to an extent me just talking to myself in video format. a good luck charlie type thing lol.

ty!!

school,money,finance,college,university,acceptance,rejection,senior,junior,high school,advice,talking,ucla,rutgers,barnard,yale,brown,application,stats,student,perspective,

Post a Comment

0 Comments