Advertisement

EXTRA AF ALIEXPRESS TRY ON HAUL!

EXTRA AF ALIEXPRESS TRY ON HAUL! Hey Larlees, todays video is a ALI EXPRESS try on clothing haul. These items were affordable, but shockingly good. Any time a order off of SUPER cheap sites I always get a laugh at how silly some of the pieces turn out. However thats not the case today ali expressed shocked me! thanks for watching! - Laura


Check out my brand: LAURALEELOSANGELES:


PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
New PVC Heeled Sandal:
Leaf Flame High Heel Pumps:
Long Sleeve Studded White Bandage Dress:
Destroyed Denim Jeans:
Off Shoulder Long Sleeve Bodycon Dress:
Long Sleeve Runway Party Bandage Dresss:
Womens Designer Sneakers:

A couple of the items were no longer on the site! sorry 😐




*** D I S C O U N T - C O D E S ***
___


* Morphe Brushes use code: LAURALEE for 10% off!

* CAN USE IN STORE AS WELL*

* Jouer cosmetics - code: LAURALEE for 15% off!


* Ofra Cosmetics use code LAURALEE for 20% off!!

* POSTMATES!
code LAURALEE will give $100 in delivery credit to your
NEW postmates account

* my vanity:
use code LAURALEE for $$ off!!

* Fashionsta code LAURALEE30 for 30% off


Disclaimer: All opinions in today’s video are my own! I will always state when a video is sponsored and I’ve partnered with a brand. I do earn a small commission when my code and links are used. Thank you guys!


SOCIAL MEDIA:
INSTAGRAM: Larlarlee
SNAPCHAT: Laura88lee
TWITTER: LAURA88LEE


All Rights Reserved © 2019, Laura Lee

LauraLee,aliexpress,ali express,aliexpress haul,try on,affordable,try on haul,clothing haul,cheap clothing haul,cheap haul,baddie,aliexpress review,shopping haul,cheap clothes,cheap,wish,fashion nova,baddie on a budget,a very extra aliexpress haul,aliexpress clothing haul,ali express makeup up products,affordable clothing haul,aliexpress haul 2018,2018 fashion,baddies fashion,instagram fashion,budget,ali express scam,ali express earrings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments