Advertisement

E21 - Why can't I get any sales?

E21 - Why can't I get any sales? Two episodes in one week? Yes, because I missed last week, so I am making up by posting two right now!



Today, I am addressing a question that I see and hear more often than any other, which is: "Why am I not seeing very many sales?"



Getting your first sale is amazing, and there is truly nothing quite like it, but a business is built around many sales, and it can be quite discouraging to spend a lot of time working on a new business, and not see the kind of results that you would like to see.



In this episode, I tackle three of the biggest reasons that you might not be seeing any sales, and I also give you some tips to push past, and find that success spot.



The secret is, that there are no secrets! Consistency is the key, and coming up with new ideas and listing them is the most valuable thing that you can do to grow your Print on Demand business.



PS - You can join me and thousands of other sellers in the Low Hanging System, which is the exact training I took to get to over $5,500 in monthly sales (as of right now)



Click here to watch the introduction video

sales?

Post a Comment

0 Comments