Advertisement

A pleasant scene with two deers at the sunset

A pleasant scene with two deers at the sunset Hi
I am biswanath Paul. welcome to my YouTube channel easy paint with biswanath

About this video - hey friends, today I will show you that how to paint a pleasant scene with two deers at the sunset. I made this painting are very easy and simply. I hope you like it guess, and I hope it is very helpful for beginners. So please watch the full video and subscribe my channel for more videos. Thank you so much for watching

The color I am used -

How I made this color at my home -

Best brushes for beginners -

How to mix colors -

Which paper I am used for painting -

Made a perfect painting board like a canvas -

my facebook page link -

Painting,drawing,art,painting for beginners,easy painting,easy drawing,evening time painting,sunset painting,how to paint sunset,deer painting,mother deer painting,baby deer painting,how to paint deer,how to draw deer,how to paint evening,watercolour sunset painting,acrylic sunset,beautiful evening,beautiful sunset drawing,colourful sunset,easy paint with biswanath,

Post a Comment

0 Comments